Home > DC Noise > DC Noise 126 – Enter the Gasmaster with some Green Lantern

DC Noise 126 – Enter the Gasmaster with some Green Lantern

May 6th, 2011

Mike, Keith and Darrell dive into the artwork of Keith Knudsen to discover some rare gems and collectibles. We discuss War of the Green Lanterns where Mike F’s up every characters name. We have some more Q and A.

Derek, I included jpgs and screen shot to go along with the episode show notes.

1. May 7th, 2011 at 18:47 | #1

Everybody knows that in Apokolips make you eat your own hand….

Anyway, fun episode. I want to see the design for Gasmaster, I'm impress for the details in your drawings, Keith

You guys should make a comic with Gasmaster, ninjas, skaters, strippers, and burgertime!

2. May 8th, 2011 at 14:27 | #2

Glad you enjoyed the episode. As for the Gasmaster you can see his origin above in the shows JPGs.

3. Lee
    May 11th, 2011 at 18:35 | #3

I say old chaps, your podcasts always make my day, Keth's twin surf shop, pole hanging, sneaky hatch, comedy drain action sketch is sheer genius, I love it!

Always enjoy your shows, you guys are the best! Still like mayo though!

Lee,(from London)

• May 11th, 2011 at 21:10 | #4

Glad you enjoyed the episode and thanks for letting us know you are out there Lee. I like mayo too!

4. badsoul
    May 13th, 2011 at 11:31 | #5

this picture is priceless!

PS: I think keith is drinking a weizen beer! cool!

• May 13th, 2011 at 15:35 | #6

LOL! I thought you would like that, badsoul! It was a bar called 'Utopia'' in a little town called Butzbach. I lived in Bad Nauheim and went to school in Giessen. I would spend the night at a friend's house in Butzbach and we would have to walk around this prison to get to the town center where the Utopia was.

5. badsoul
    May 13th, 2011 at 15:59 | #7

oh cool, so you lived in the same state I live in now, namly Hessen.

Man you should grab Mike and fly to Frankfurt. You must be missing the delicious taste of german beer ;-))

6. May 13th, 2011 at 19:05 | #8

Yeah, I lived in Hessen '89-'90 and in Bavaria, namely Nurnberg from '80-'83. Some of the best times of my life, no doubt.

7. Johnny Krypton
    May 19th, 2011 at 16:46 | #9

Hey! Where are you guys? I'm going through withdrawal over here!