Home > DC Noise > DC Noise 95 – 600 and 700s

Superman 700
Superman 701

Wonder Woman 600
Wonder Woman 601

1. badsoul
    August 14th, 2010 at 21:38 | #1

hey very funny podcast. i enjoyed it alot. As for the books, I enjoyed the anniversary issues but thought that they could have been made better. Batman 700 was my least favourite.

Batman odyssey was an utter dissapointment to me. Sometimes I ask myself where the hell are the editors?

Superman 701 is really great. I read it and I liked so much that I reread it immediately.

Ok guys thanks again for the podcast. See you (hear you) later.

August 15th, 2010 at 15:12 | #2

Great show!

That Mad hatter is an impostor. Back in the 60's there was another guy calling himself Jervis. The producers of the Batman TV show used that look for the show.Later in the comics, Jervis came back as we know him.

Batman Odyssey I tried the second issue…I dislike it even more than the first one.

Yes, the word Murcielago means Bat, also it has all the vocals.

I like the change in Tony Daniels art in Batman 701

I don't like the walking Superman, I'm gonna skip it.

But I really like WW 601 and I don't care about the costume.

Keep the good work and I really like when you guy sing 🙂

3. August 16th, 2010 at 05:57 | #3

@badsoul Thanks, we have fun doing it! I agree that the anniversary issues should have had a bit more..oompf. Batman #700 was just pretty to look at but that's about it. Odyssey was an embarrassment and I will stick with it to see where it goes but I really shouldn't.

@Monica I knew there was something fishy about that Mad Hatter! I like the walking Superman so far and #702 was cool. If you don't get it at least you can hear what happens on DC Noise 😛

August 18th, 2010 at 14:18 | #4

@badsoul

I don't think the editors have the courage to say no to Neal Adams 🙂

@Keith (Manticore) Knudsen

That's what I like about this show, you keep me informed

5. badsoul
    August 19th, 2010 at 01:38 | #5

@Mónica: Yeah I guess so, but thats unfortunate. Due to this policy we are getting some realy bad comics. Odyssey and Widening Gyre are two of the worst batman comics I have ever read.

August 19th, 2010 at 16:31 | #6

@Mike

I like Superman talking to the people, but for me it feels awkard in this storyline.

7. August 19th, 2010 at 17:57 | #7

@badsoul Woah! Wideneing Gyre was great! Have you read #6? OMG! It wraps up so nice!

8. August 19th, 2010 at 19:58 | #8

@badsoul – For me I really hate Odyssey but I am really enjoying Widening Gyre although I can see why you might not like it.

@Monica – Did not like the traveling Superman? I thought it was a great story to tell after War of the Supermen. Is it because you don’t like Superman interacting with everyday folk?

9. August 20th, 2010 at 02:01 | #9

@Monica – Any particular scene or just an overall feeling the entire issue?

10. Johnny T Impulse (Ky
    August 24th, 2010 at 09:46 | #10

After the 700th Superman and Wonder Woman 600, am gonna start pick them both up. But i didnt actually pick up Superman 700 and Wonder Woman 600 but i did pick 701 and 601. I mainly picked up Superman because Mike told me too. JMS is a pretty good writer and i just finished his run on Thor and he is pretty awesome. I hope they don't change Wonder Woman's old costume. I like her new costume and the new direction they are taking her. I wonder if they are gonna make some major changes to Superman. Batman 700 was good but pretty confusing but the art was awesome. Am scared for Dick Grayson. But once again, good epsiode guy and i loved you talk about Rush and ACDC.