Home > DC Noise > DC Noise 93 – Is Booster Gold A-List?

DC Noise 93 – Is Booster Gold A-List?

July 23rd, 2010

Welcome to DC Noise Episode 93, Mike and Keith go over

Justice League Generation Lost #1-4
Booster Gold #32-33
Justice League The Rise and Fall of Arsenal #2-4

1. russ
    July 25th, 2010 at 00:41 | #1

great show guys,

In Generation Lost, I wonder if they'll address what happens if a hero who was off-planet at the time of Max's mind wipe returns, a Green Lantern or similar. I know we've seen Guy and Hal is on earth but Kyle or Starfire or someone?

I liked Rise of Arsenal. Some of the issues were very heavy and disturbing but when you consider the subject matter, it was appropriate. I hope Roy gets some kind of redemption in the future, I like him. He's going to be in Titans I believe.

2. Mike
    July 25th, 2010 at 04:09 | #2

@russ

It is something they should address. I would not think Max would be able to effect those off planet but who knows.

Well Roy has went to a dark place and it is going to be a miracle to get him out. Also I would not consider the Titans to be a place of heroes right now.

3. russ
    July 25th, 2010 at 07:29 | #3

i've wondered whether Roy will join Deathstroke and gang but finds he isn't suited to that type of life and regain his morality. I took a lot of Rise of Arsenal to be drug-fuelled so hopefully if he gets off the heroin, he'll 'see the light!' ALMOST makes me want to pick up Titans again (but not enough!)

July 26th, 2010 at 09:07 | #4

I've been hearing only good things about Generation Lost, I'm gonna pick it up.

After the panels from SDCC I understand the Roy story better.

How did you feel about Booster Gold and Blue Beetle in Smallville?

Great show guys, and you can say: "Bienvenidos a DC Noise"

5. Mike
    July 28th, 2010 at 17:41 | #5

@monica I think you will really dig Generation Lost. It is such a fun read.

Should be interesting to see them in Smallville.

Bienvenidos a DC Noise. You should record our opening for episode 95!

6. Johnny T Impulse (Ky
    July 29th, 2010 at 12:59 | #6

Am really liking Generation Lost as well even if i got falsely sold in to this book. But am sticking with it. Because i heard something interesting is gonna happen in issue 6.

I think Roy will be Arsenal for a year or so. He will meet someone who will make him wanna become a hero again and he will patch things up with Ollie and Mia. But you gotta feel sorry for the guy.

Young Justice Trades are sooo getting picked up. Is the whole run coming out or is it a selected few issues?

7. July 29th, 2010 at 21:27 | #7

@Johnny T Impulse (Kyle)

How did you get falsely sold into buying Generation Lost?

8. Johnny T Impulse (Ky
    July 30th, 2010 at 01:16 | #8

@Mike

I got told Guy Gardener was is n Generation Lost. Well i wasn't told, i flicked thought it in the shop and saw Guy in one page and automatically throught guy was in it.

9. Mike
    July 31st, 2010 at 19:43 | #9

Well that is not falsely sold. Guy is too busy in space right now to try and help these guys out.