Home > DC Noise > DC Noise Episode 90 – Enter The Bat and Christos

DC Noise Episode 90 – Enter The Bat and Christos

June 26th, 2010

Keith and Mike are joined by special guest Christos Ekimogloy who has a special announcement for a new upcoming podcast.

The guys dig into the world of Batman this week with

Some miscellaneous comic books such as Tom Strong#1 and Titans Special #1
Batman: Streets of Gotham #11
Batman: Streets of Gotham #12
Batman: The Return of Bruce Wayne #1
Batman: The Return of Bruce Wayne #2

If you are interested in helping Christos launch his new podcast the please contact him at [email protected]

1. badsoul
    June 26th, 2010 at 22:46 | #1

nice podcast guys, very funny. I loved damian in streets of gotham! Dini is such a good writer.

till next time.

June 28th, 2010 at 08:31 | #2

Listening to you guys discuss The Return of Bruce Wayne, help me understand it better.

I hear somewhere that Bruce was infected with the Anti Life equation and he's bringing back to the present.

Also for me The Return of Bruce Wayne is like "Forrest Gump". He is traveling through time meeting imposrtan charcthers and changing history.

I haven't bought a variant cover, but here in Mexico The JSA comics had both covers

Good episode.

3. June 29th, 2010 at 02:14 | #3

@badsoul – Glad you liked it. Paul Dini is the man when in comes to the Bat Universe. The Damian fight club story was awesome and I am looking forward to what else he has in store.

@Monica – Grant Morrison is a man full of ideas and some of those ideas can be interpreted differently so I like to discuss his books to see what other people are thinking. Thanks for always being there to support the show!

4. June 29th, 2010 at 02:15 | #4

@Monica I used to buy the JSA variants but stopped because they are roughly $6.00 a pop through DCBS.

June 30th, 2010 at 17:33 | #5

@Mike

$6 dollars…that's expensive for a single issue.

Yeah Morrison can be interpreted in diffrent way, I'm looking forward to the "explanation" for the time between Batman RIP and Final Crisis

6. July 1st, 2010 at 07:27 | #6

Thanks for having me on the show fellas. I had a big time and can't wait to have you guys on AE when it is full swing.

Wow! I can't believe you guys even added my name in the episode title! How awesome is that!!!

7. July 1st, 2010 at 15:10 | #7

A pleasure! I had a great time talking with you, Christos. Have you found someone yet to co-host?

8. Mike
    July 1st, 2010 at 18:36 | #8

Great having you on the show Christos. It was a lot of fun.