Home > DC Noise > DC Noise 81 – Have you ever danced with a Lantern in the pale moonlight?

DC Noise 81 – Have you ever danced with a Lantern in the pale moonlight?

April 16th, 2010

Keith and Mike bring the Bat books back into the spotlight with

Previews
Human Target #2
Secret Six #19
Outsiders #28
Green Lantern Corps #46
Green Lantern #52
Blackest Night #8

April 18th, 2010 at 12:43 | #1

I really enjoyed this episode. It was a lot of fun.

1.- About the DC toys, I want matel to step up and relaese more!

2.- It was nice of you to look up the star trek reference

3.- and the sound effects were awesome! Specially the neckron one

🙂

2. April 19th, 2010 at 13:58 | #2

Thanks, Monica. I like doing little 'scenes' from the books with Mike.

Mike, I think you put the wrong description up because we ended up going over the Bat books on episode 82. LOL!

3. April 19th, 2010 at 15:43 | #3

Keith, I tried to tell him the shownotes were wrong, but he ignored me.

4. Johnny T Impulse (Kyle)
    April 20th, 2010 at 13:31 | #4

I see that the train drivers didn’t read your sign. Maybe next time. The part when you and Mike played out the Alex and Kyle scene was hella funny. Me and Brother was laughing our heads off when we heard that part.

Mike, my brother found that part about Wonder-Tot and you writing to Wonder Woman back in the 60’s super funny

5. April 21st, 2010 at 19:21 | #5

Thanks, Kyle. I don’t remember them going into such detail back when Kyle went through that so it was crazy to see the actual events through the victim’s eyes! I hated Major Force sooo much after that and was so pissed that he just showed up willy nilly recently without any explanation as to how he got back after Kyle served his ass!

6. April 22nd, 2010 at 03:01 | #6

Monica, as always thanks for stopping by. I am glad you enjoyed the Toy discussion and the sound effects.

7. April 22nd, 2010 at 07:03 | #7

Kyle glad you liked the voice overs for the Kyle and Alex scene. We put are major acting abilities forward :). Wonder Tot was a great read and it is just some historical goodness.

8. Johnny T Impulse (Ky
    April 23rd, 2010 at 22:15 | #8

I didnt even know Major Force was the guy who killed Alex. But i just loved who you guys made a tragic situation and turn it in to something funny. Awesome. Is Major Force still alive?? I think am gonna go out and do some research on Wonder Tot

9. April 24th, 2010 at 08:17 | #9

Yeah, he recently showed up as a JSA villian and what got me was that there was no explanation on how he got there. Kyle exacted his revenge back then by taking Major Force up into space, fighting it out with him and then chopping off his head and casting his severed head out into the galaxy! That was a way to insure that Major Force would not be back.

10. Johnny T Impulse (Ky
    April 26th, 2010 at 13:13 | #10

Well he is one character that am glad to see die and never come back. But knowing how things works in comics. he will be back. Very soon. I was surprised that he didn't come back as a black lantern. Why did he kill Alex anyways?